As a sixth form, we are extremely proud of our excellent KS5 outcomes, which continue to improve year on year. NUSA Post 16 aims to ensure all students out-perform their nationally generated predicted grades. This is what is meant by the term “value added”. We are delighted to report that our level 3 cohort achieved on average a Distinction+ grade upon completion of their respective vocational courses. Closer inspection of results show that:
- 100% of Health & Social Care level 3 grades were Merits or above
- 73% of Health & Social Care level 3 grades were Distinction* or Distinction
- 100% of Childcare level 3 grades were a Merit or above
- 50% of Childcare level 3 grades were a Distinction
- 100% of Sport level 3 grades were Distinction* or Distinction
- 86% of Business level 3 grades were a Merit or above
- 43% of Business level 3 grades were Distinction* or Distinction
Students who completed level 2 qualifications within NUSA Post 16 fared well in their studies in 2016/17, with 100% of full-time learners securing progress beyond KS4 attainment levels.
A number of students who enrol within NUSA Post 16 access our GCSE English and/or Maths resit programme. Nationally, one-third of students (33%) make a least one level of progress in their resit(s) during their time within further education. It is pleasing to report that NUSA’s Post 16 student results with 44% of English and 60% of Maths students showing progress from their KS4 levels.
2017 Year 12 Enrollment Day
Enrollment will take place on Monday 4th September at 10.00am. If you have any questions in the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Head of Year
- Mr V Hamilton
Senior Leadership Line Leader
- Mr M Watts
- Leadership at NUSA / New school day
- Firbeck Academy at NUSA
- Change in leadership June 2019
- Letter to Parents 05/04/2019 - Kickboard
- INSET day and other information - January 2019
- INSET DAY AND OTHER INFORMATION - SEPTEMBER 2018
- Parent Local Governing Committee Member Election
- No Upcoming Events