School is closed to Year 7, 8 & 9 until 2nd November 2020
Year 7 weekly challenges (26/03/2020)
- Year 7 Sporting Success
Year 7 Football Team reach semi-finals. (22/03/2017)
- Year 7 Progress Board Exams
Monday 13th June - Friday 17th June and Monday 20th June 2016 (19/05/2016)
- To propose or oppose? That is the question...
Team NUSA make it through to the Finals at the NTU Debate Day (26/03/2015)
- Uniforms, Facebook and Video Games: Year 7 debate with their mates!
Year 7 students prepare for cross primary Debate Challenge on March 25th (19/03/2015)
Year 7 weekly challenges (Year 7 - 26/03/2020)
Follow the guidelines and wash your hands! (Year 8 - 25/03/2020)
- School Challenge
Toilet Roll Keepy Uppies (Whole School - 23/03/2020)
- Hegarty Maths for Home Learning
Want to accelerate your child's learning in maths? (Mathematics - 18/03/2020)
- 'The win was for Miss Sayer'
Year 9 girls win every game in netball tournament! (Year 9 - 10/03/2020)
- Year 10 Media Students Produce Crime Drama Trailers
Year 10 Media students go to the University of Nottingham to create their own crime drama trailers. (English - 10/03/2020)
- Future women in 'STEAM'
Year 9 event at Nottingham College (Year 9 - 09/03/2020)
- Year 11 Watch A Live Performance of An Inspector Calls
Year 11 went to the Theatre Royal in Nottingham to watch a live performance of An Inspector Calls. (English - 12/02/2020)
- Year 8 Watch A Live Performance of Frankenstein
42 Year 8 students went to Derby Theatre to watch a live performance of the play Frankenstein. (English - 22/01/2020)
- 100% Attendance Day
Help your year win, by coming in........ (Whole School - 06/12/2019)