Year 11 students can see their GCSE Countdown for each subject by clicking on the subject name in the list to the right.
Year 11 Revision Support
Year 11 have received continued support with their exam preparation through revision tutorials and achievement coaching at NUSA. To download a current copy of the following documents, please click on the relevant link:
year 7 revision support
year 8 revision support
Revision Papers BY EXAM BOARD
- Edexcel Past Papers - GCSE English Literature, GCSE ICT, GCSE Spanish, GCSE PE, GCSE Health and Social Care
- AQA Past Papers - GCSE Business, GCSE Engineering
- OCR Past Papers - GCSE Art & Design, GCSE Photography, GCSE Geography, GCSE History
- WJEC Past Papers - GCSE Hospitality and Catering
- S-cool - You will need to register and create an account to use this site but it is FREE!!! Sign up today and don't forget your password. Write all revision site passwords in your planner, a diary or your revision folders!
- BBC Bitesize
- Study Stack - Online revision games, including flash cards, crosswords and quizzes
- Get Revising - You will need to register and create an account to use this site but it is FREE!!! A great site to access subject and exam board specific revision, with presentations, revision notes, quizzes and videos.
- PocketRevision.co.uk - Free online demonstrations across the subjects, with the option to purchase the smartphone app.
- NUSA Young Company Drama Group at the Lakeside Theatre
Last night, NUSA Young Company took part in a technical rehearsal ahead of the Young Creative Awards (English - 03/05/2018)
- Year 11 at Poetry Live!
Ninety Year 11 Students were taken to watch 'Poetry Live!' (English - 28/03/2018)
- NUSA Year 8 Cup Final 27th March 2018
Cup Final for NUSA (Whole School - 28/03/2018)
- NUSA Young Company Drama Group Formed
NUSA Young Company are rehearsing for the Nottingham Young Creative Awards (English - 28/03/2018)
- Year 11 Macbeth Performance
All Year 11 students were treated to a performance of Macbeth on Tuesday 27th February. (English - 28/03/2018)