NUSA Sign Choir
The deaf choir performed ‘Yes I Can’ (the Paralympics anthem 2016) in the end of term assemblies in October.
Well done to Dominika, Regan, Storm, Kelcie, Gargi, Sara, Kacey-Leigh, Hollie, Courtney and Natasha. And thank you to Sheldon for doing the lighting and sound.
On Thursday 8th December 2016 the NUSA Signing Choir opened the Bilborough Christmas Festival. It was their first public performance and they were amazing. The crowd went wild. Several staff members came to see the performance and the girls were much congratulated in school the next day. Reverend Dan Corcoran, pastor from the local community and organiser of the festival, remarked on the choir’s professionalism and said, "They were all awesome." He was seen to be singing and signing along with the choir.
Well done to all of our girls in the choir: Hollie, Kacey, Gargi, Dominika, Storm, Regan and Leah.
Look out for their upcoming Christmas Assembly performance.
- Sign Choir Christmas Concert
The NUSA Sign Choir take Bilborough by (snow) storm (26/01/2017)
- Christmas Hamper
NUSA continues to forge links with the local community of Bilborough (26/01/2017)
- NUSA Sign Choir
Assemblies and Bilborough Christmas Festival performance (13/12/2016)
- Learning Support at NUSA: Commonly Asked Questions and Answers
What you need to know about support at NUSA (07/10/2014)
- NUSA Young Company Drama Group at the Lakeside Theatre
Last night, NUSA Young Company took part in a technical rehearsal ahead of the Young Creative Awards (English - 03/05/2018)
- Year 11 at Poetry Live!
Ninety Year 11 Students were taken to watch 'Poetry Live!' (English - 28/03/2018)
- NUSA Year 8 Cup Final 27th March 2018
Cup Final for NUSA (Whole School - 28/03/2018)
- NUSA Young Company Drama Group Formed
NUSA Young Company are rehearsing for the Nottingham Young Creative Awards (English - 28/03/2018)
- Year 11 Macbeth Performance
All Year 11 students were treated to a performance of Macbeth on Tuesday 27th February. (English - 28/03/2018)
- Year 10 Media Trip
On Friday 16th March, NUSA’s Year 10 Media Studies students visited the University of Nottingham. (English - 28/03/2018)
- Coming soon to NUSA our Family Sunday Carvery
NUSA Carvery (Whole School - 13/03/2018)
- Nottingham University Samworth Academy Secures OFSTED ‘Good’
Message from Head of School (Whole School - 12/10/2017)
- Ofsted Inspection - 19 & 20 September 2017
Message from Head of School (Whole School - 18/09/2017)
- The NUSA Sign Choir Benefit Gig
Benefit gig raised money for the Manchester bombing victims and their families (Whole School - 01/09/2017)
- 14th May 2018: Sending all of the love and luck in the world to our Year 11 as GCSEs start in earnest.