Our curriculum has been designed with our pupils at the centre.
Our aim is to shape our pupils to become:
- Lifelong learners
- Confident citizens
- Effective communicators
- Highly literate and numerate
- Adults who are able to compete with their peers nationally
- Open minded and willing to take chances and make the most of opportunities
Our pupils will experience challenge and will be expected to be ambitious for their future.
Above all, we want our pupils to love learning and feel happy within our school community.
Subject curriculum intent statements
Year 7 weekly challenges (Year 7 - 26/03/2020)
Follow the guidelines and wash your hands! (Year 8 - 25/03/2020)
- School Challenge
Toilet Roll Keepy Uppies (Whole School - 23/03/2020)
- Hegarty Maths for Home Learning
Want to accelerate your child's learning in maths? (Mathematics - 18/03/2020)
- 'The win was for Miss Sayer'
Year 9 girls win every game in netball tournament! (Year 9 - 10/03/2020)