Our curriculum has been designed with our pupils at the centre.
Our aim is to shape our pupils to become:
- Lifelong learners
- Confident citizens
- Effective communicators
- Highly literate and numerate
- Adults who are able to compete with their peers nationally
- Open minded and willing to take chances and make the most of opportunities
Our pupils will experience challenge and will be expected to be ambitious for their future.
Above all, we want our pupils to love learning and feel happy within our school community.
Subject curriculum intent statements
- Artist Inspired by Art Students at NUSA
Amazing Artistic Outcomes Inspired Jon Burgerman (Art, Design & Photography - 24/06/2021)
Year 7 weekly challenges (Year 7 - 26/03/2020)
Follow the guidelines and wash your hands! (Year 8 - 25/03/2020)
- School Challenge
Toilet Roll Keepy Uppies (Whole School - 23/03/2020)
- Hegarty Maths for Home Learning
Want to accelerate your child's learning in maths? (Mathematics - 18/03/2020)