2k and 5k Challenge
Can you take on your teachers and complete 2km or 5km?
You can walk, jog or run- it's all about getting involved and getting active. Start at 2km and work your way up!
There are prizes on offer for those of you who take part:
- KS3 fastest boy and girl for 2k and 5k
- KS4 fastest boy and girl for 2k and 5k
- Most improved time for 2k and 5k
- Random lottery draw for everyone who completes 2k or 5k
To enter, you need to send a screen shot of your time and distance to Miss Sayer email@example.com and she will add you to the leaderboard.
There are lots of apps you can use to do this, such as MapMyRun and Strava, but whatever you use is fine. If you don't want your time including then just let Miss Sayer know and you will still be entered into the prize draw.
So get your trainers on and get out there!
**Make sure you follow social distancing when you are completing your challenge**
Physical Education News
- Barcelona Sports Tour
Easter 2019 (30/04/2019)
- Year 11 boys football team in 2nd place
A silver medal for NUSA in the Nottinghamshire Schools 5-a-side tournament. (23/11/2016)
- Year 11 girls netball team
City tournament at NUSA. (23/11/2016)
- 3rd place result for Year 10 boys basketball team
Finals at Jesse Boots Wildcats Arena. (23/11/2016)
- Year 10 boys football friendly match with Ellis Guildford
A fantastic start to the season with outstanding team spirit! (23/11/2016)