Work Hard Be Kind
Working hard enables pupils to fulfill their potential, and hence fosters self-knowledge, self-esteem and self-confidence. The importance of "being kind" to others is a fundamental human value that all children should be taught.
- We work hard and are kind - simple but necessary values.
- We have high expectations of students and staff.
- We believe every student can succeed.
- We will ensure barriers to learning are challenged and overcome.
- We expect teaching to be well planned, varied and stimulating.
- We believe learning should be active, focused and engaging.
- We insist on high standards of behaviour at all times.
- We will support students to engage in effective learning.